- The Virtue Party (Al-Fadyla)
- The New Tomorrow (Al Ghad al Gadeed) Party
- Civilisation (Al-Hadara) Party
- The Dignity Party (Al-Karama)
- Egyptian Citizen Party (Al-Moaten Al-Misri)
- The Safety and Development Party (Al-Salama Wal Tanmeya)
- The Current Egyptian Party (Al-Tayar Al-Masry)
- You Are Egyptian (Ant Masry) Party
- Arab Unification (Al Tawheed el Araby) Party
- The Authenticity Party (Al-Assala Party)
- The Building and Development Party (Al-Benaa Wal Tanmeya)
- Democratic Front (Gabha Democratiyya) Party
- Democratic Labour (Al Omal Democrati) Party
- Egyptian Communist (Sheewaai) Party
- Egyptian Social Democratic (Misry Democrati Egtimaee) Party
- Free Egypt (Misr Al-Hurra) Party
- The Free Egyptians (Al Masreyeen Al Ahrar) Party
- Freedom and Justice (Hurreyah we Adala) Party
- Freedom Egypt (Masr al Hurreya) Party
- Justice Party (Al Adl) Party
- Egyptian Knana (Quiver) Party
- The New Delegation (Al Wafd Al Gadeeed) Party
- The Modern Egypt Party. (Misr El Hadytha)
- The New Middle (Al Wasat Al Gadeed) Party
- Reform and Renaissance (Eslah we Nahda) Party
- Revolution Egypt (Masr el Thawra) Party
- The Socialist Popular Alliance (Al-Tehalaf al Shaabi al Eshtraky) Party
- The Arab Democratic Nasserist Party (Al Arabi Al Nasseri)
- The Arab Party for Justice and Equality (El Hezb el Araby lil Adel wel Mosawa)
- The National Progressive Unionist (Tagammo’ El Shaab El Eshtraky) Party
- Reform and Development (Al Eslah we Tanmeyya) -Masrena (Our Egypt) Party
The Virtue Party is a Salafist Party that was established in March 2011. The founding undersecretary is Engineer Mahmoud Fathy.
The the party's website is: www.alfadyla.com
General political and economic orientation
Quotes from its founding statement:
"Recovering Egypt's leading role in both the Arab and Islamic world through leading developmental projects."
"Achieving the concepts of justice and equality amongst the Egyptian people regardless of their differences”
“Guarantee the fair distribution of wealth."
"Ensure the pursuit through the independent judiciary of all those who have committed or commit crimes against the Egyptian people."
"Ensure the independence of the media throughout Egyptian society while maintaining the nation's principles and moral values."
"Support the Palestinian cause and the Palestinian people's right to establish their independent country with Jerusalem as its capital."
About the Party
Amongst the party's members are: Engineer Mahmoud Fathy, Dr. Khaled Saeed a businessman from Cairo, Dr. Hossam Abo Al-Bokhary a physician from Mansoura,
Mamdouh Imam , a political activist, Sheikh Farahat Ramadan a court lawyer, Dr. Mohamed Abdo Imam, a Professor of Sharia and Law at Al-Azhar University, Islamic researcher Khaled Mohamed Al-Shafi'e and Gamal Sultan, Editor-in-Chief of Al-Manar Al-Gadeed magazine and Board Chairman of Al-Mesreyun (The Egyptians) Newspaper.