- The Virtue Party (Al-Fadyla)
- The New Tomorrow (Al Ghad al Gadeed) Party
- Civilisation (Al-Hadara) Party
- The Dignity Party (Al-Karama)
- Egyptian Citizen Party (Al-Moaten Al-Misri)
- The Safety and Development Party (Al-Salama Wal Tanmeya)
- The Current Egyptian Party (Al-Tayar Al-Masry)
- You Are Egyptian (Ant Masry) Party
- Arab Unification (Al Tawheed el Araby) Party
- The Authenticity Party (Al-Assala Party)
- The Building and Development Party (Al-Benaa Wal Tanmeya)
- Democratic Front (Gabha Democratiyya) Party
- Democratic Labour (Al Omal Democrati) Party
- Egyptian Communist (Sheewaai) Party
- Egyptian Social Democratic (Misry Democrati Egtimaee) Party
- Free Egypt (Misr Al-Hurra) Party
- The Free Egyptians (Al Masreyeen Al Ahrar) Party
- Freedom and Justice (Hurreyah we Adala) Party
- Freedom Egypt (Masr al Hurreya) Party
- Justice Party (Al Adl) Party
- Egyptian Knana (Quiver) Party
- The New Delegation (Al Wafd Al Gadeeed) Party
- The Modern Egypt Party. (Misr El Hadytha)
- The New Middle (Al Wasat Al Gadeed) Party
- Reform and Renaissance (Eslah we Nahda) Party
- Revolution Egypt (Masr el Thawra) Party
- The Socialist Popular Alliance (Al-Tehalaf al Shaabi al Eshtraky) Party
- The Arab Democratic Nasserist Party (Al Arabi Al Nasseri)
- The Arab Party for Justice and Equality (El Hezb el Araby lil Adel wel Mosawa)
- The National Progressive Unionist (Tagammo’ El Shaab El Eshtraky) Party
- Reform and Development (Al Eslah we Tanmeyya) -Masrena (Our Egypt) Party
The Islamic Group announced the establishment of this political party in June 2011. The founding undersecretaries are: Dr. Tarek Al-Zomor, Dr. Safwat Abdel Ghany, Shathly Al-Sagheer and Ashraf Tawfik.
General Economic and Political Orientation
The party calls for what it terms a 'Consultative (Shura) Democratic State', which is a Parliamentary system representing all citizens without exception, based upon the institutions of state and not on any form of theocratic rule.
Regarding economics the party advocates an open free economy to develop the economic institutions and principles of Islamic Sharia, while re-examining the state subsidies for energy and food commodities.
Quotes from the Party manifesto:
"No identity or representation other than the Islamic identity may be imposed to appease elites or foreign states. While the majority of the nation will take an Islamic identity, this does not banish the religious identity of non-Muslims."
"Adherence to International Human Rights should have its place in internal Egyptian law, so long as it does not contradict Sharia Law."
About the Party
The Party is considered the political wing of the Islamic Group. Its members include five Coptic Egyptians, who have been presented to the Party Affairs Committee.
Its members include Dr. Safwat Abdel Ghany, member of Islamic Group's Shura Council; Shathly Al-Sagheer and Ashraf Tawfik, one of the leaders of the Islamic Group.