- The Virtue Party (Al-Fadyla)
- The New Tomorrow (Al Ghad al Gadeed) Party
- Civilisation (Al-Hadara) Party
- The Dignity Party (Al-Karama)
- Egyptian Citizen Party (Al-Moaten Al-Misri)
- The Safety and Development Party (Al-Salama Wal Tanmeya)
- The Current Egyptian Party (Al-Tayar Al-Masry)
- You Are Egyptian (Ant Masry) Party
- Arab Unification (Al Tawheed el Araby) Party
- The Authenticity Party (Al-Assala Party)
- The Building and Development Party (Al-Benaa Wal Tanmeya)
- Democratic Front (Gabha Democratiyya) Party
- Democratic Labour (Al Omal Democrati) Party
- Egyptian Communist (Sheewaai) Party
- Egyptian Social Democratic (Misry Democrati Egtimaee) Party
- Free Egypt (Misr Al-Hurra) Party
- The Free Egyptians (Al Masreyeen Al Ahrar) Party
- Freedom and Justice (Hurreyah we Adala) Party
- Freedom Egypt (Masr al Hurreya) Party
- Justice Party (Al Adl) Party
- Egyptian Knana (Quiver) Party
- The New Delegation (Al Wafd Al Gadeeed) Party
- The Modern Egypt Party. (Misr El Hadytha)
- The New Middle (Al Wasat Al Gadeed) Party
- Reform and Renaissance (Eslah we Nahda) Party
- Revolution Egypt (Masr el Thawra) Party
- The Socialist Popular Alliance (Al-Tehalaf al Shaabi al Eshtraky) Party
- The Arab Democratic Nasserist Party (Al Arabi Al Nasseri)
- The Arab Party for Justice and Equality (El Hezb el Araby lil Adel wel Mosawa)
- The National Progressive Unionist (Tagammo’ El Shaab El Eshtraky) Party
- Reform and Development (Al Eslah we Tanmeyya) -Masrena (Our Egypt) Party
It announced its establishment in 2009 then re-announced it after the January 25 Revolution 2011. It is still under construction. Its President is Ashraf Zaky Barouma.
Party's website: http://mesralknana.com
The Party issues an electronic journal called AlKnana online at: http://www.alknana.com
General political and economic orientation
The party calls for the establishment of a political system based on free elections and on the separation of the three authorities, namely: the legislative, the executive and the judicial authorities.
On the economic level, the party calls for the free trade system which allows freedom for individuals, while the government intervenes to organise, control and ensure social justice. The system comes from an industrial base by establishing specialised and integrated industrial Egyptian cities.
Quotes from the Party manifesto
"Complete freedom of religion and opinion of whatever kind."
"The complete restructuring of the Egyptian agricultural system with a plan to cultivate five million new feddans within a specific and studied period of time for various kinds of food crop development."
"Transforming the economy into an industrial one by establishing specialised and integrated industrial cities for products that can compete in the international market."
About the Party
Party members include Engineer Ashrab Zaky Barouma who is Board Chairman of the Khaliji Company for Training and Party President the journalists Maher Abbas and Heba Abdel Rahman.